Deedy.com Blog

Look up Deedy in Websters Dictionary and you will see the following definition - \Deed"y\, a. Industrious; active. [R.] --Cowper. But to me Deedy is simply my last name and not a very common one at that. My Father always said "find yourself in a strange city? Open a phone book, find a Deedy and give them a call - chances are they are a relative." So, for all the Deedy's out there hello and welcome.


The Archives

[Click on image to see larger]

I have been collecting and scanning images of my ancestors. The photo above in a collage of some of the hundreds of images I now have in a digital format (from both my Mother and Father's side of the family).

As the Deedy family continues to grow and dispurse we forget or lose our stories and connections to those who are now gone. If you are interested in seeing more let me know and I can work on posting more information. If you have images or stories about Mary Loftus McDonough & Patrick McDonough (parents of Grace R. McDonough Deedy) or Hannah Donovan Deedy & Edmond Brick Deedy (parents of John Gerard Deedy) or any of the other McDonough, Donovan, Brick, and Deedy's and would like to share please leave a comment, send me an Email (jane@deedy.com), or contact my father Thomas R. Deedy.

0 Responses to “The Archives”

Post a Comment


Web Deedy.com

120x90_familyhist_dark_1.gif


XML

Powered by Blogger

free webpage hit counter



© 2008 Deedy.com Blog | Deedy.com
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.