Deedy.com Blog

Look up Deedy in Websters Dictionary and you will see the following definition - \Deed"y\, a. Industrious; active. [R.] --Cowper. But to me Deedy is simply my last name and not a very common one at that. My Father always said "find yourself in a strange city? Open a phone book, find a Deedy and give them a call - chances are they are a relative." So, for all the Deedy's out there hello and welcome.


Can you guess who this Deedy is?

Labels:

5 Responses to “Can you guess who this Deedy is?”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi other Deedy! I have seen this picture! It looks like a great grandpa Deedy?? I am an inlaw Deedy, related to your cousin Chris in Atlanta! I Like the info on your site. Keep us informed. Michele  

  2. # Blogger ktdd

    Is this Eddie Deedy??  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    This is the high school graduation picture of John Gerard Deedy Sr father of the John {Jack} Deedy,the writer who passed away in March 2006, Edward T,Justin{me} and Thomas R. He graduated in 1920 from St John's High Worcester,Ma.His father was Edward Brick Deedy{Deady?}of Firies,Ireland.I point this out because of the mention of Crohn's disease elsewhere in the blogs. Several of his grandsons and greatgrandsons have or had ulcerative colitis and/or crohn's disease in their teens  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    This photo hung in my house growing up!  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    My sister Jenna has crohn's and ulcerative colitis. She's 17 now, but the two disease's came out when she was 12 or 13 I believe.  

Post a Comment


Web Deedy.com

120x90_familyhist_dark_1.gif


XML

Powered by Blogger

free webpage hit counter



© 2008 Deedy.com Blog | Deedy.com
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.